Thread: Teaser
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 09:48 AM   #60
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD1 View Post
So I guess to I have to ask who Scott's using for the interior, what seats etc. if we're going to critique OSV body kits off the actual OSV car than we should nit pick interiors and engines.

So what are you doing for the racing seats, steering wheel and shifter since the stock ones definitely doesn't meet the OSV level, what about engine which supercharger are you using?did you have the right engine/tranny combo? Will you be doing the swap to match?

I'd be interested in your white gauges, a pillar gauges as well since I know you won't be using them.

Since you can't use your cowl hood let me know how much you want for it, cash in hand just pm me your pay pal and price, I know there super rare so I expect the price to reflect that.

Are you running brembo brakes? I mean if my rockers curling in to match the arch shape and not the OSVs fit ment is an issue I sure hope your not going to be hypocritical and all the above are done as well.

Wow, this appears to be a waaaaaa post. Pull your panties out of your ass.

I guess I should get a different car since mine is a 99 too.

Don't hate.......OK, hate that yours isn't a national winner.

Andy does bring up good point, if you weren't going for some accuracy why ask for pictures?

Hell body kits installed the kit better.