View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 02:40 PM   #5
zzyzzx
GLS member

zzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
Brakes never last long for me. I seem to recall everyone mentioning how the n-body brakes are very short-term. Based on my experience I'd say 50k is great for this platform.

That's what I thought I remembered seeing here somewhere, but I could not find the reference. So it sound like I should at least inspect them. I am not having any issues or hearing anything, just want to be a bit pro-active. These brakes work great!!! That and over the winter I did brake jobs on 2 other cars, and still have plenty of leftover brake pin grease and everything.

Next question is do the front's wear out much quicker then the backs, like on a lot of cars? I already mentioned 4 wheel discs, so that might make a difference here.

These cars come with semi-metallic or ceramic pads from the factory?
zzyzzx is offline   Reply With Quote