View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 02:12 AM   #12
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by leroBob View Post
If you want a place to store knowledge whip up a Google shit... They are free.
The forums still have knowledge and are a database you can search. You're saying they should delete the forums and recompile everything ever discussed onto another site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleroB888
Explain why you think BMW drivers drive like a "douchebag"
It's a well-known stereotype. If I drive in the "rich" part of the city I experience a significant uptick in drivers that behave as if they are the most important person on the road, always without turn signals and weaving narrowly between traffic. BMWs are just the starter level to this behavior. It's a mindset. Being in a high cost vehicle inflates egos for a good number of people.

Quote:
To be honest most "33%" owners of a business i know wouldn't take shots at it's clientele.
It's not a business. It's a website they pay a small fee for existing. No one is depending on ad revenue from Aleromod.com to put food on the table. You know as well as everyone else there's not much going on here. There is no risk involved in anyone being candid.

Quote:
... It's this type of attitude that has been part of the reason for the sites decline.

J-Body.org has also been incredibly quiet in the last few years. They're just declining in popularity. It happens to all cars not deemed anything special by the car community. Nothing in particular triggered any massive user flight from the site. We've talked about pretty much everything and anything anyone has wanted to modify on the car over the years. The site served its purpose and continues to do so. It contains many searchable answers, and I expect any newbies have done just that.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote