View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 10:50 PM   #15
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by leroBob View Post
^^^ for it not being a "Business" Naich must of donated it to three people out of the goodness of his heart, i was always under the impression money exchanged hands in the transfer of ownership.
If I buy physical/intellectual property from someone, does that automatically make that physical/intellectual property a business itself? Seems strange you are able to classify it as such solely because it was sold.

Quote:
Are we really going to go with stereotypes exist for a reason logic?
I provided my testimony; you have yet to provide yours. Tell me about your countless experiences with drivers of higher cost vehicles driving equal to or more politely than the general populace. Get out of Canton and go drive in Troy, specifically around the area surrounding Somerset Mall. Take note of the behavior of those in higher cost vehicles. Either you've been oblivious your entire life, or just want to be a contrarian, but post this on any other car forum and you'll find the same response.

Quote:
I am apart of a few other automotive forums and they never had the feel this site did in it's prime.
You're right, they were much more active, and even still are. It's a platform problem. The following are a couple still very active ones that I have perused over the years:
  • CobaltSS.net
  • RS25.com
The main thing is that the more popular forums are focused on an entire brand, not just a single model. See Honda-Tech, NASIOC, VW Vortex, etc.
[ion] C2 is online now   Reply With Quote