View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 10:59 PM   #2
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Alero's back to being my daily. In the middle of finalizing my fuel tuning for E54 since that's what's somewhat readily available from gas stations here. Better fuel economy than E85 and basically the same octane equivalent so whatever.

Still waiting to have things tuned properly and powerfully till the new intake manifold/75mm TB/intercooler/BOV are installed. And when I have money to do so.

Even so, people always trying to race but they just can't compete. It's funny rolling around lowered, tinted, on Forgelines. People are curious and quickly find out there's more to this car than it seems. It's fun to have the afterfire between shifts too. Boom!
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote