View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 12:46 AM   #1794
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
Admins have my IP blocked at work. JASPER Engines & Transmissions so I'm not on much, but it's certainly nice to see there is some activity around here still. I still have the intrigue running strong and dreams of another 5sp alero.
Any chance you could look in to it? I can't get one via ipod, or anything that runs through our servers. Was there some bad blood in the past maybe?

Homegrown- What the heck??? On that new motor build?? and I know with my 2.2, same exhaust header back, once I switched to the 4-2-1 header from the factory manifold the sound inside the car was terrible. Never got wrap on to see if it helped. Glad to hear your still hanging on to it too.

Oldsnut/oldsnut's old lady looking good in the f500's!!! What ever happened with baby blue's franken 500?

oldsman, sorry to hear, but life happens. Can't wait to see the gold day 'finished' one day.

Ion, one day I'd like to line up the SS with you. I'm sure that I'll end up looking at those big, ugly, tail lights but hey, there's no replacement for displacement. and I don't have anything extra done, bone stock.

The intrigue is now my daily, the SS is going to sit at home for now with 2! car seats installed. I don't mind, I still love the ol car. Just changed in some fresh amsoil last week 194xxx. Damn slow leak on the coolant crossover is driving me nuts. I see a lot of alero's around, all beat to crap. It makes me sad. One day... one day...
Papa Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote