View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 10:21 PM   #1800
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Lets see......nothing has been done except for pcm work. Mainly due to my back surgery then wife had surgery for gall bladder and tumor and then to top 2018 of i had surgery again to have a tumor removed.......2018 = bad effing year period. But now its 2019 and im working and hope to have car done sometime this year.....hope. So i wont be going to nats thanks to 2018.

However i bought tristen his first car...........an its an 01 Alero GL with 82k on it..... And yes corners are cleared already and my old 8k HID are in it. Ill get some pics this weekend.