View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 08:20 PM   #7
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
Originally Posted by That01Olds View Post
^ I was about to ask the same thing, but Kenny clarified above that Andy is still a part owner. It looks good though Kenny!! Can't wait for that sound clip to hear how it sounds and yeah that looks like a Cherry Bomb glass pack lol.

Yeah Andy is still part owner, it was a misuderstanding on my part.

It's not an real Cherry Bomb, it's the Summit Racing brand. It does sound pretty good, almost the way it sounded with the Dual Super 44's, but right now I cannot get a sound clip. The car is stuck in my back yard, literally. I have grass next to my driveway that I always intended to pave over, but never had the time or the money. It rained a lot for 2 weeks and now the yard is trenched and the Alero is stuck in there. Waiting for it to dry out a bit before I move it. The tires are have about 2 inches of mud/dirt on the sidewalls and the treads are completely packed. It 7 years, I've NEVER had this problem with parking on the grass.

We are going to get the yard dug up, leveled, and stone put down. roughly 570 sq feet of grass and need 10.5 ton of stone. Not bad for $2200 Waiting/reseaching on permits needed

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote