View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 10:38 PM   #8
That01Olds
GLS member

That01Olds is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
Yeah Andy is still part owner, it was a misuderstanding on my part.

It's not an real Cherry Bomb, it's the Summit Racing brand. It does sound pretty good, almost the way it sounded with the Dual Super 44's, but right now I cannot get a sound clip. The car is stuck in my back yard, literally. I have grass next to my driveway that I always intended to pave over, but never had the time or the money. It rained a lot for 2 weeks and now the yard is trenched and the Alero is stuck in there. Waiting for it to dry out a bit before I move it. The tires are have about 2 inches of mud/dirt on the sidewalls and the treads are completely packed. It 7 years, I've NEVER had this problem with parking on the grass.

We are going to get the yard dug up, leveled, and stone put down. roughly 570 sq feet of grass and need 10.5 ton of stone. Not bad for $2200 Waiting/reseaching on permits needed

It's all good and no worries and ahh I gotcha. It does look similar though and nice! Yeah that's not cool at all and I don't blame you there. No not bad at all and I saw your post over on FB. Looks like it turned out pretty good, which is awesome!
2005 Mazda6 S Wagon 3.0L V6 (MZI) (Sold).
2013 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan 2.0L I4 (Skyactiv-G) (Sold).
2010 Chevrolet HHR LT 2.2L I4 (LE8) (Sold).
1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue GX 3.5L Twin Cam V6 (LX5) (Sold).
2001 Oldsmobile Alero GL 2.4L (LD9) (Sold).
That01Olds is offline   Reply With Quote