View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 04:16 PM   #58
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
I sent my spare throttle body out to Maxbore to be bored and sleeeved to 62mm, or 2.44". Since the ID of my charge piping is 2.37", this will prevent the throttle body from being a potential restriction.

I have a fuel rail arriving today that I'm going to modify for AN fittings. I am then going to focus on gathering funds to get the 1700cc injectors, FPR, fuel filter, fuel lines, and the parts and labor for installing and tuning the AEM standalone with flex fuel sensor based maps so I can run anything from 91 to E54 safely and am no longer tied to certain gas stations.

It will also dyno above 500whp, which will be neat.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote