View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 04:08 PM   #145
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Lol. Most car forums are just gone unfortunately. People like the instant-action photo-centric Facebook groups. Honestly the search works decent on Facebook groups so I don't knock it anymore.

My car is still perpetually "almost done" - it's one thing after another. Oil leak, vacuum leak, etc. Still need to rebuild one of the axles that's leaking. I heard the new exhaust the other day which sounds great so far. Will have to determine whether it's what I want after the dyno and driving it. Might need to add a branch 1/4 wave resonator (to eliminate particular frequency drone like it usually has around 3000 RPM) and/or a vibrant ultra-quiet resonator.

Basically just some tidying up (ensure hoses are routed properly, configure the AEM dash, confirm all oil leaks are taken care of) and it's dyno time.

I did buy a spare engine and I have the Pauter rods. We're going to have custom heavy duty JE pistons made, and I'll get another set of the ARP $$$$ studs if everything holds up on the dyno.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote