View Single Post
Old 12-11-2022, 11:29 PM   #47
dbral
GX Member

dbral is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Milzy does have a mock up motor/front end, i have been in his shop a few times.

Good to hear. Hopefully it gets put to good use for all of the customers still waiting for headers / parts.

In my case, unlike what was promised at time of purchase, MMS requests that i now sign a waiver so that MMS would not be held liable for any damages incurring from a fitment check of the headers as they were "sent to the coaters" before a fitment check was performed. The headers still have not arrived. Ordered Jan. 2018

Still no updates or pics from MMS of the TCE 68mm throttle body i ordered in Dec. 2017. The information that i get from TCE is that they no longer produce these due to lack of interest. Hopefully just miscommunication......

Well, (And this is the main reason for this thread.) please take a lesson from my stupidity and protect your money. I know that it is hard not to pull the trigger and buy things for an awesome hobby (esp. if your kid is interested too) but one way i could have prevented this situation is to have taken a breath, thought about it for a minute, and had a contract drawn up to keep the ball in my court. The terms could always be redrawn if problems should arise. (Wottech, btw is completely fine with this arrangement.) Custom parts take time and problems are expected...but 5 years of waiting? (And i hope that there are not any more "MMS satisfied customers" waiting longer than this, however i did notice a recent MMS BBB complaint from yet another "MMS Satisfied Customer" from my home state of South Carolina so maybe?) Actually, the best solution might be to build the parts yourself if you have the time and space....and tools. Could buy one heck of a TIG welder for what money i am still owed from MMS.

Hope it works out for all of us somehow

Last edited by dbral : 12-12-2022 at 12:19 AM.
dbral is offline   Reply With Quote