View Single Post
Old 03-01-2023, 06:26 PM   #172
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
It's in my garage. 2 years and 10 months later.

The clutch is incredibly difficult to use. Everyone kept saying it, now I see what they mean. I stalled it like 15 times just going from the shop to my house, it was outrageous. Very interesting how it feels, like nothing I've ever driven before, and the pedal requires a lot of effort to press. I looked up the specs and realized it's rated for "race" use only with "rare" street use. It's literally two solid discs lol I don't know why I didn't realize before that it's an unsprung clutch. I need a sprung one. Gonna call Clutch Masters and see if they have any other options, like their 850 series has a sprung version.

Edit: Also it is wild to drive at full throttle... will get videos as soon as I button up a few things.

[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote