View Single Post
Old 03-06-2023, 01:31 PM   #181
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Replaced my outrageous vibration causing front engine mount with an OEM style one to try to improve some driving comfort. Will probably take it out today or tomorrow and drive it a little for pictures or video to see if the vibrations are improved and try to learn to drive it a little better although it's very unpleasant. The pedal takes so much effort to push and it only disengages at the very bottom of the press. I was used to my super lightweight pedal lol.

I paid a $750 deposit to Clutch Masters to make me an "850 Super Single", but UMS isn't a big fan of Clutch Masters anything, and recommended I try to get a custom Exedy or ACT clutch, as they can make things that drive nice and hold power.

ACT said no, they don't really care about making custom parts. Haven't talked to Exedy. I talked to Clutches Unlimited (aka California Custom Clutch) and they're supposed to get back to me on possibly putting together a clutch that will be more comfortable to drive but still hold the power... they were impressed with the torque level from a 2.4L.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote