View Single Post
Old 03-30-2023, 09:11 PM   #199
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbral View Post
Did you get a chance to post anymore videos yet? Hope she is running strong

Nope, minimizing the amount I drive it with this clutch, it is seriously harsh and I hate making the engine/trans shake/shudder so bad when taking off poorly lol. I have a photoshoot on April 14 that will include an outside video on the highway though so I'll be sharing a bunch of photos and some video shortly after that.

Coordinating installation and fabrication of new brakes, rear wheel spacers, intake tube, new charge pipe that doesn't rub against stuff, etc. hopefully next Monday/Tuesday.

I have a headlight retrofitter that will be making my new lights around April 17.

And once the transmission has the LSD in, and I have a chosen clutch to install, then I'll be driving it a lot. It is honestly terrifying at speed at the moment with all the back and forth torque steer FWD stuff going on. I'm told the LSD will help, but it's really a matter of overall suspension geometry. We'll see if my custom coilovers and chassis stiffening improves things in the near future.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote