View Single Post
Old 06-17-2023, 12:42 AM   #235
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Back in the shop as of today.

Installing:
  • new transmission w/LSD
  • Clutch Masters 850 Super Single clutch
  • New shifter assembly
  • New shift cables

Fixing:
  • Leak between manifold and turbo (will improve spool/efficiency and reduce noise)

It sounds good driving around, my two resonators really made the exhaust deeeeeep and mild. Hopefully will have it back next week, and will be able to finally schedule the photoshoot, and get some videos too.

Front and rear need some good camber to avoid rubbing when I get the alignment, hopefully it can be done with the suspension components I have. The shop knows a place that can make custom coilovers for me, so that's cool. KYB AGX are discontinued, plus it'd be nice to have total control over ride height.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote