View Single Post
Old 07-13-2023, 03:53 PM   #242
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
They ended up pulling the internals out of the Luk plastic master cylinder and installing them into the metal version, and that resolved all the issues. The clutch pedal feels great now. Dunno, clutch hydraulics can be finicky.

I'll have to break in the clutch at night now that it's hot as hell here. Was a hot drive home today at 111 degrees with no A/C. But the clutch is much easier to drive and can be smoothly engaged.

My ignition switch however broke and the cylinder can't turn all the way to OFF. Was wondering why one of my switches had illumination while the car was off.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote