View Single Post
Old 08-04-2023, 11:40 AM   #268
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Hopefully they can make my new manifold quickly, I've got some appointments coming up and I'm tired of postponing/rescheduling lol. Dying to get badass rolling shots and video. The big issue I've always had with manifolds (including the cracked one that's installed) is that the flange is curved/warped. It's really hard to mount it on a mill for machining. I'm sure clamping it to the head while the flange is warped didn't help the cracking situation, everything being under stress.

Just ordered those BMR links. Probably won't install them til the next chassis though. Their website is so old and poorly configured it doesn't even send you a confirmation email.
[ion] C2 is online now   Reply With Quote