View Single Post
Old 09-10-2023, 11:35 PM   #293
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
The fuel surge tank should fit in the spare tire well, or worst case, the trunk.

Well, we kept running out of fuel on the dyno, and kept upgrading pumps. It is weird that there wasn't any issue on the 636 whp run, though. It might be that whatever design (venturi) draws fuel into the OEM cup is cracked or something and not picking it up. I have only noticed it at low fuel levels, so maybe if I had a full tank it wouldn't happen (or as bad?).

When I went to leave from my photoshoot today, I had to start the car like 5 times before it would stay running. The pump sounded crazy weird/loud and pressure was not building. Must be what it sounds like when it runs dry.

I think I'm going to change the passenger engine mount back to the stock style... the vibration is just beyond outrageous lol. I think the front and rear subframe mounts on the trans are what really matter for engine movement... but then again this passenger side mount kept things very still on the dyno.

[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote