View Single Post
Old 09-13-2023, 01:06 AM   #297
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
I shaved down the poly bushings in the mount so that only the sleeve contacts the base. This way the piece that connects to the engine is truly isolated from the mount. From my research, people have had great success with this minor adjustment.

Hopefully it makes a difference when I reinstall it yet again tomorrow. Otherwise, gotta think of a better design. I think the poly block would be good, but it would take me a bit of time to obtain the materials needed and machine what needs machining, and make the mold, if my old acquaintance isn't interested in helping me out.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote