View Single Post
Old 09-16-2023, 03:21 PM   #304
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh yeah I guess I didn't mention why I changed out the IAC valve. I stalled it hard at a light. If you let out the clutch too quick and at too low of an RPM it is harsh. When I turned it back on it would only idle at like 350-500 rpm and was quite rich. Popped the hood at our destination and noticed the IAC body was wobbly, figured that shouldn't be like that. After I turned it back on it idled at the normal 1,000.

The idle has always been hard to control, not sure why they didn't replace it the whole time it was in the shop and being dyno'd. I recall hearing it make odd clicking noises when the car was on and key off every so often.

Haven't driven it since, but hopefully that fixed it.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote