View Single Post
Old 10-04-2023, 01:48 PM   #319
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
60-130
https://youtu.be/UdCHdFfh1bw

Was so focused on keeping it straight (it pulls left and right the entire time under load and is absolutely terrifying) that the 3-4 shift was suuuuper slow. I'm sure it's in the 6s with a fast shift.

Instead of having a phone mount record the video, I figured I'd do it right and have my fancy GoPro setup and external mic mounted to the seat. The GoPro inadvertently swiveled and faced the back seat before the run, capturing nothing. I figured, OK, I'll pull the dashcam footage and sync it up, but it turns out my dashcam videos are corrupt. Awesome. At least you get to hear it.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote