View Single Post
Old 11-10-2023, 11:28 AM   #334
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Installed the old IAC and everything is fine. The new style IAC just apparently doesn't like to jive with my system.

Tried to have a shop replace the axles, they claim they tried as hard as they can and cannot get them out of the transmission. I don't understand since these axles have been removed and reinstalled at least 3 times now. Why would they be stuck. Frustrating.

Here's what happened after I left the shop. Unfortunately I have the mic off because I used to have that super stiff engine mount that made everything vibrate, figured it would be useless audio, but will turn it back on:
https://youtu.be/5YHWlC9d-8Q
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote