View Single Post
Old 11-12-2023, 01:56 AM   #336
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I'll have to just kick up the RPMs to 2k+ every time I leave a light just to be safe. Like with my last clutch, I would baby it too much and it would be like nope RPM too low INSTANT STALL lol. Most cars you can immediately disengage it and you can save it, but this thing is just.. bang done. Whatev, if I burn it out quickly it's just the cost of having outrageously higher torque than stock. If the clutch was larger diameter there'd be better options for smooth engagement out there. Hoping I can get Centerforce to make me something still. Gonna 3D scan the bellhousing to give them more info to work with and email them to see if there's any chance they can help me soon.

Ya I'll just have UMS do 'em. Trying to get my truck in there keep waiting on their schedule to open up. All my turbo supplies are in the truck bed drawers ready to go. Time to boost it.

Pretty darn sure it's just the CV that's damaged, but even if I break them it won't be a dangerous failure, so I have no concerns continuing to drive it in the meantime. Will try to get some more in-car footage very soon.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote