View Single Post
Old 11-14-2023, 07:32 PM   #339
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Well the other video I posted was at 85% throttle, but I went out to get some full power highway stuff for you and on my way to the gas station the clutch pedal stopped working. The pedal hits what feels like a hard wall halfway down. Coasted off into a neighborhood, waited forever for tow truck, towed it to the shop.

RWD/AWD swap looking good lately, lol. Dunno. The shop had a ton of trouble bleeding the new all plastic clutch master cylinder and it kept cracking. Luk said they don't make the old metal version anymore. If the master's the problem here, I'm gonna need to custom make one that's strong enough to work with this clutch.

[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote