View Single Post
Old 03-17-2005, 04:06 PM   #56
mike2002
GLS member

mike2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to mike2002
well, just as a update, i went to the muffler shop yesterday.

i spent 20 minutes arguing with the guy because my tips were crooked. i said i wanted 1 to stick out more than the other when i had them installed, when the car was done the hole muffler and tips came out slanted, but to his defense followed the curve of the muffer...but looked like poop. he has the nerve to say "why do you care, you cant see the tips when your driving" and "lots of cars have the muffler and tips comming out slanted - and when i say which ones? - he goes "ummmm, bmw has one, jaguar" i said BS, they do not and he says "that car over there does" as he points to a pickup that has the exhaust comming out the side like 99% of all trucks.....

so after all that, i didn't want him to put the resonator on because im tired of dealing with that guy, but i did get the tips straitened out for free. ill have it put on tonight or tomorrow morning hopefully

Also, my girlfriend said it wasn't to bad outside the car, loud but not really too obnoxious, but agreed it was way to loud inside the car