Thread: Turbo
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2005, 10:44 PM   #18
sc/alero

the dhp tuner is a good setup.... but with the hptuners you have a butt load more tuneability plus you can change the gear ratio's and what not to aid in the everyday driver. i personly have ran 15psi on my alero with the supercharger without any problems so the motor can take it, is it recommended no i would not recommend it. it did finally blow the motor but it was do to run a nitrous dry kit which pitted the pistons and caused them to fail.

evryone on this board is going to tell you what is the best setup and what will work and what won't trust me take it all with a grain assult. some people on here think they know everything and everyone and say they can do everything. ture if you have any mechanical experiance you can save a butt load as well which is what springs and i have done. my whole setup has costed me about 4000. that for the s/c intercooler the envoy injectors (which i strongly recommend. ebay is a great place) all i have to say is be very relaxed with what a lot of people have to say on here and ask the people who really know. you should be able to tell by their posts if the know or not