View Single Post
Old 02-20-2022, 10:28 AM   #32
dbral
GX Member

dbral is on a distinguished road
@that01olds that pretty much sums up the situation at this point for myself and other "customers" of MMS.

Because of my stupidity (AKA trusting in what MMS promises/length of time/etc...) the BBB and other avenues like that probably will not help protect me from myself....and that is the beauty of the MMS "business model".....for MMS....not the customers.

Moving forward, I am going to complete this project with or without MMS.
Spoke with Ben of WOTECH a while back. They have some of the parts I need and would be willing to do a contract/part payment or whatever it takes to make their customer feel comfortable with purchasing custom parts.
Been dealing with Hawks Motorsports for our Firebird project parts. (AWESOME PLACE BTW!!!) Spoke with them about this FWD project and they have the capability to dyno tune it.
Might goof around with the G6 exhaust and see if I can make it work as I have an extra subframe to hack up.

Ultimately, would like to dyno test the setup withhout the MMS headers / TB / Tune and then assuming the MMS stuff arrives, bolt that on and go back to the dyno and see if it is worth $7600 and 4-5-6-7? years of waiting. Judging by what others have experienced, I suspect that the MMS stage 2 will run like sh!t out of the box (or not at all) and is not plug and play in any way unless you have a dyno and tuning software in your garage lol. Hopefully I get proved wrong.

Last edited by dbral : 02-20-2022 at 01:44 PM.
dbral is offline   Reply With Quote