View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 05:57 PM   #102
XanderWiFi
Premier V.I.P. Member

XanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to XanderWiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
I agree I was just trying to be nice lol.

He should have posted the question in the new member section. But I just said what the hell and answered it.

I know. Mostly it's a playful tone, but since I am the first i know of to get these headers it would be good to keep the thread pure until I could get the final write up completed.

I removed the youtube video because it was taken when i had all the issues. tomorrow I get the engine tune and I will post a new one with (hopefully) all ailments alleviated and it will be freaking awesome. And...I think I sound like a queerball so I want one up where I am not talking lol.

update tomorrow.