View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 11:42 PM   #10
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.graham52 View Post
iv done many oil changes. removing the oil filter is more dirty then removing the drain plug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLw7123 View Post
X2

X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr1m View Post
if you have any shavings in your oil im sure it wouldnt come out from the holes on that plug. would just keep recirculating them.....fun for your engine.

Yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaliers60 View Post
I don't see how this would drain all your oil out.... It's a much smaller hole for the oil to flow through...

It would all come out, it would just take a lot longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzyzzx View Post
I would not be suprized to hear about these leaking. Pretty much everything Dorman makes is Chinese crap that doesn't fit right and or work for long.

I wouldn't buy a dorman power steering pulley because the reviews I've read basicly said that if you don't break it trying to get it on, it will break within 2 months on a DD car

Should have saw the cheap ass lug nuts I had on the Delta, the ones that backed off the the studs and the wheels started coming off while driving, after torquing down to the required 80 ft lbs, or the key lock that was stripped after 10 uses

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote