Thread: New Temp plate
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2015, 02:46 AM   #9
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
I had a paper plate on the Volvo when I bought it. I bought it in New Jersey though. A 20 day non resident plate. I still have it with all the paperwork for that car

The only time I've seen PA issue a cardboard plate, was for an out of state resident. Cliff bought a GMC Sierra Denali witht he 4 wheel steering just outside of Philly a few years ago and I helped him out with the transaction. They issued him a cardboard plate and sent him on his way

I don't mind the limited miles though. The Volvo is my DD, the Alero sits in the garage from November early December till April and the Delta gets driven one day a week, at most. Yes I enjoy driving them, but there are so many ahoes driving around here...

I didn't know states could issue transport plates that are longer than the trip. I usually get the gay transport tag from VA that only allows me to take it from point a to point b.

The reason I hate the limit is because I drive a lot. I actually average 40k a year. So I split it between cars to keep the miles low.
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote