View Single Post
Old 03-11-2006, 04:24 PM   #46
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
are you kidding? I'm lamenting the day I got that kit. I am glad to have it, but that's nearly a thousand dollars further into this performance build that I could have been by now. I can assure you, not one penny more will be put into cosmetics until I hit at least mid 10's in the 1/4 mile.

On the other hand, having the kit on does get me challenged more often, and drives me to go further on performance

But, no...paint wont be done until performance is complete, or someone steps forward and offers to do it in exchange for getting their name out there. All money is going under the hood, and for NHRA required safety devices for now.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote