View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 12:07 AM   #23
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorello82 View Post
Found a website to buy Oldsmobile Final 500 emblems! Really excited about this! I know my car is not a Final 500, but I just like the looks of them! Also Found the Dark Cherry paint code and there is a place in town here that will make a rattle can of that code. So here's my thought. Final 500 emblems and Cherry Mirrors and door molding. Just to add some color to my white car. Plus, it would match the emblems. Any thoughts? Here's the website for the emblems, if anyone else wants some.

http://www.worldofmotorworks.com/sto...roducts_id=562

Seeing that this company is only 6 miles from my house I will be paying them a visit to check the quality level of said badges. have several original spares to compare against.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote