View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 05:55 AM   #1
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Here we go again

Alright, this is for my friends 02 3400 alero. It doesn't have the best history for upkeep with the provious owner but he is trying to get it going. The other day he starting haveing really bad misfires, so, replaced spark plugs and wires, it also needed a fule filter change so we did and recently had an oil change. Its hardly able to run, with the peddle hammered it accelerates at granny speed, and has to let off completely then try going again for it to shift. And it doesn't like shifting at all right now, it's extremely hard and jerky. But once he got going, the car studders, jerks, and will not reach speeds above 40mph, ya, we hardly got going at all. Also, he is still having the starting problem that I think is related, it's like then engin starts a little, dies, then sputters to life every time, and it's just been getting worse recently, though I'm sure the cold isn't helping. Anyone have any idea what could be going on?I I have no idea what to tell him is so bad other then "your f@!ked", this is his only way of transportation so the sooner we could get help the better, I just told him to drive as little and as carfule as possible for now..
Papa Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote