View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 06:04 PM   #10
rustyballs_69
Its Beer Thirty

rustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to rustyballs_69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starglow View Post
Interesting....are they breaking within any certain mileage interval period or just random? Are you guys using the PFYC shipped bushings or something else? I have the PFYC sway bars on my GA so I'll have to keep an eye on this as well. Since we're on the topic, you guys having any squeaking issues? I've been chasing noises both front & rear since installing the bigger bars, so wondering if that is another common problem. Anyone have the part number for the front brackets? I'm thinking of drilling the stock brackets to add grease fittings and then go with greasable energy suspension bushings.

I don't remember what mileage the first one broke at but the second one broke at 179,xxx. I'm using the bushings that came with the bar. I use Super Lube on my bushings, http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000XB...293868-2212558. I have squeaking from the rear upper strut mounts that need replacing.

Front bracket part number is 22660396.
rustyballs_69 is offline   Reply With Quote