View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 11:54 PM   #7
strtrydr
Premier V.I.P. Member

strtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to strtrydr Send a message via MSN to strtrydr Send a message via Yahoo to strtrydr
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daytona View Post
Because this month' theme is specifically "beach" I voted for jhubbz
That was sort of my thinking before I posted my picture but figured "what the hell."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daytona View Post
... I think strtrydr's pic should automatically become a calendar photo - maybe even the cover pic.
Now this really gets my attention and I think that would be cool. I really like the idea of you guys using my picture for the Calendar Cover and I'm sure NoSweat83 would like that too.

With that said ... If it comes to positive consensus on using my picture then I would be willing to withdraw my submission for this months AOTM.
strtrydr is offline   Reply With Quote