View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 02:32 AM   #5
AleroB888
GLS member

AleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daytona View Post
The guys that went red against me did so because they knew I'd be a tough out & can cut a light,......................................Once we got rolling, my car ran almost dead on the same number every run but 1 from noon onward, including time shots. Final round I was off by only 0.005 seconds flat out. So I'm confident I could have won most of those rounds had any of them stayed green.....................

Well done, as usual....

The problem now is everybody is gunning for you, and in the process you have to hope one of them doesn't cut a near-perfect light against you early on.