View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 01:23 AM   #52
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
Originally Posted by PappaSmurf View Post
NO Shit! None of his post require 3 responses!!!!!!!He doesn't get it (anything), He NEVER will!!!
He just wants everyone to do the work for him, what kind of "modder" is that??? Not even willing to try!!!!

True that. I had a really good teacher building the Delta. I went though about 7 intake manifold gaskets because mech mech would take off the intake manifold after I left the shop, I'd go back the next day and he'd say, "Put it back on"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PappaSmurf View Post
AND when I point this out to him, I get warned about getting an infraction. I think this is BS, but I w=roll with the punches and keep going. Not sit there and take up three pages of worthless statements, STILL stating that I dont know how to do it and what I am supposed to do. It would be the same as any other person on here asking bdyman how to paint a car. Bdyman tells them in a EXPLICIT PM what they need and how to do it. They turn around and buy the wrong paint and sprayer and prep materials, then tell bdyman that he does NOT know what he is talking about and that he is immature when responding to the said individual.
This is a SERIOUS case of retardedness gone wrong.
You see my point???
-Smurf-

We all see it. It's about as plain as seeing sunburnt tits on a nude beach, but where guys would be looking, he is not.

With this, I give Adria a lot of credit. She found a 3400 engine for $75 and is taking it apart. We should all be so lucky and or skilled to do such a thing. I just don't have the room for such a toy (didn't have room for the 330 I just bought either, but...)

AR, I've said this before, I'll say it again and others have said it. GO TO A U-PULL-IT JUNKYARD AND FIND AN ALERO AND START HAVING FUN. It's not like the car is going to be running again or you'll have to put it back together correctly. Fixing or modding cars is def one of those things that is 'hands-on' If the car at the yard has a differnt motor than yours, if you can tell them apart, play in the interior.

The longest series of great questions you asked was about your Buick, but that didn't last long either

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177