Thread: "The Blue Chip"
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 09:42 AM   #5
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
Sorry, I'm still working on this iPod typing thing. Can't type very fast at all. And I don't know, I don't really have a way to actually test and see how it's doing but after putting it in myself and my friend who was with me both noticed a difference. I don't belive the dramatic stats they say but I do think there was a slight improvement. For $15 I'll take it. As for "getting a true a CAI" I an aftermarket one, and then just put the chip on with it/ or were you just referring to the chip? But to my next question, what manufacture would you guys recamend for mid-high quality chips and various other items like that for these cars?
I'm really a noob to a lot of this stuff (and just a lot of car stuff in general) but with all things I like to try out a lotta crap even if it won't work. Thanks for the help though, you guys have answered a lotta questions for me in the short week iv been here.
Papa Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote