View Single Post
Old 02-02-2024, 11:11 PM   #369
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
The CR-V is hydraulic, so it might be as simple as connecting the line. The CR-V and K-series engines also definitely have pilot bearings for the trans input shaft, so whatever clutch setup I have, we'll have to build a pilot bearing into the flywheel. Those are really the only unknowns. Everything else is just bolting things up and making mounts and axles to fit. Easy.

Owner at UMS says I'm on the right track with my parts list and plan, so that's good. Hopefully I can make AWD work on the new chassis with the cheap trans and upgrade to the beefy one later.

Truck is ready for the dyno, just needs the replacement ECU back from Haltech (original one was faulty when they went to power it on). They're going to dabble with the MAF to try to use a 2JZ one or something rather than the ugly and small diameter hunk of plastic that's currently on the turbo inlet. Exhaust is extreme quality.

[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote