View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 05:49 PM   #9
Satsuriku
V.I.P. Punching Bag

Satsuriku is an unknown quantity at this point
the 2nd one is the one you would wanna use.

the grounds can be wiried at any angle but as long as there are grounded (what i did is splice the black wire for the cigarrette lighter) to something then it doesnt matter. cherry used a distribution block for his power, its not a manditory thing to use but it makes things easier, i personaly didnt and just spliced it right to the 12v power of the lighter outlet and i did the same for the ground.

now as for the switch. if you gonna get one that lights up, if you look on the back of it, you will see 3 prongs. top=power (12v) middle=ACC(accessory) bottom=(ground).

what do is connect the 12v power source to the top. connect the postive wire you have running from the LED's and connect it to the middle and then the ground for the LEDs that should be on 1 wire running through all of them on the bottom prong. you'll have a switch that lights up and an easy way to turn your LED's on and off.

sorry i cant get ya a diagram, im at work and dont have a way to source it here since alot of stuff here is firewalled
Satsuriku is offline   Reply With Quote