View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 01:00 AM   #20
MilzyZ34
GX Member

MilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MilzyZ34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiwnath View Post
Thats awesome Mike. I just wish there was a way to know when performance shift is on for our cars... But i guess when its on you'll know if you've tuned it properly. You should probably have stiffer shifts on the regular table as well because i've heard it increases the longevity of the transmission anyways.

you could wire up an illuminated switch when you hook it up, or you can run a power wire to a remote-mounted LED if you wanted, and use the circuit to give the LED ground, just an idea.

If you guys need a pcm tuned for with performance shift setup, just let me know, I can take care of it.
1977 Corvette - LS1/LS6 T56 - Under Construction
MilzyZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote