Thread: SVS/Trac Off
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2019, 01:13 AM   #12
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Haven't tackled it yet. I expect to have the entire ABS system replaced soon. The blower motor noise was a chunk of rust that fell into the fan, fixed that.

Kinda weird I don't remember the order of events but I definitely didn't fix the vacuum leaks when I said I did earlier in the thread, because I had the manifold re-welded in a couple spots and then dropped it off at the machine shop to be milled flat. It took 8 weeks to get it back sometime in mid-January. Right after that I decided to upgrade a lot of things.

My car's been sitting at a shop for the last 4.5 months (ridiculous shit delaying progress). Finally turned the car on and it has massive vacuum leaks due to non-flat flange surfaces. Fixing those this week hopefully with a new machine shop that will probably charge a ton.

At least it looks pretty good.
  • new intercooler
  • new charge piping
  • new tubular turbo manifold
  • all new oil feed/drain lines
  • custom coolant reservoir with sight gauge
  • killerglass upper radiator hose
  • new intake manifold with actual velocity stacks
  • new blow-off valve with correct spring
  • billet/polyurethane engine mount
  • most things polished and then clear cerakoted

[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote