View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 03:16 PM   #5
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AleroB888 View Post
Got some wheel hop, though, because nothing has been stiffened on the suspension. Did you upgrade your mounts?
I squirted urethane into my stock transmission mount which helped immensely.

My suspension is stiffer now so last time I was at the track I had no issue with traction, but it was also slow off the line. I brake torqued in a parking lot recently to test launch and just feathering the throttle the tires spin like crazy now as soon as I let off the brake from 2200 RPM. It's nice that it has more torque but I have a feeling I might need sticky tires for the track now.. we shall see. Really hoping to finally hit the 12 number.. I know it all lies in the launch and the high end tune (currently noticed it's 13.5 AFR at wide open in the higher RPMs, lame. Tuning tonight.)
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote