View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 04:48 AM   #1
Bahlzeron
GX Member

Bahlzeron is on a distinguished road
Hello from Grand Rapids

Yup another Michigander..er Michiganite.. or is it Michiganian...

At any rate, been using this forum for information for the past couple years.. figured I should finally register and stop lurking in the shadows, lol. I'm now on my second Alero. The first one was a beat up rust bucket black 2000 GX coupe 2.4l auto trans, but ran cherry... til I beat on it too hard one day and it developed a rod knock. The second one I came by the day after killing the first.. looks the same as the first (found that to be ironic and hilarious.. and people didn't believe it was a different car), but this one is a 2001 GX 2.4l 5 spd, with cruise control even! So far the things I've done to the car are mainly repairs..high carbon rotors (old ones were warped), ceramic pads, new hood (old had a nasty scratch down to the metal), trunk lid w/ spoiler (old lid was fine... wanted the spoiler), gotta new left fender I'm puttin that on this weekend. Also this weekend I'm doin oil pan gasket, timing gasket set (incl front main seal), and timing set (not some cheap ebay POS either.. Cloyes). On it's way from ebay: header, strut bars (front and back), and short throw shifter.

Long winded post , I know..lol

Last edited by Bahlzeron : 01-06-2016 at 04:56 AM.
Bahlzeron is offline   Reply With Quote