View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 03:05 AM   #9
That01Olds
GLS member

That01Olds is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
ha yeah the UMM LOL is what people would say when they see it's an Alero and modded

Got a nice place out here in AZ, moved the business. It's awesome.

Haven't driven the Alero in basically 2 years, only out for a day or two each year, had to have the turbo manifold and exhaust completely re-made from scratch since the original failed, twice. Getting things done right and smoothing all the rough edges out. She's fun. I'll post some pictures here soon once I can go snap some with some scenery.

Yeah, like I said I do like that one and this may be lol. Until you speed off and beat their car haha. Then they will probably be saying something a little different.

Nice man! Glad to hear it and that things are well. I moved up to Washington State the end of last year myself. Was ready for a change of scenery from the Midwest or Southeast.

Oh wow. That sucks that it failed twice and you haven't really been able to drive it. Don't blame ya there then and I bet. Cool. Sounds good. I look forward to seeing them when you do. You always do end up getting some pretty good shots.
2005 Mazda6 S Wagon 3.0L V6 (MZI) (Sold).
2013 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan 2.0L I4 (Skyactiv-G) (Sold).
2010 Chevrolet HHR LT 2.2L I4 (LE8) (Sold).
1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue GX 3.5L Twin Cam V6 (LX5) (Sold).
2001 Oldsmobile Alero GL 2.4L (LD9) (Sold).
That01Olds is offline   Reply With Quote