Thread: sad news :(
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 08:51 PM   #4
paul ron
GX Member

paul ron is on a distinguished road
I know how you feel about your car. I was going to sell my 2000 when I bought a new car. The dealer was going to give me $600 for it... but but it runs great, why so little? they didnt like the cosmetics. I told them to shove the $600 n I'll give the dam thing to my son.

Well the alero is still on the raod today, except the front end parts are starting to go (old lady legs now), the paint is a scary camp fire story, the dash looks like crap but the fkn thing runs like a champ!

I had the pleasure of driving it a few weeks ago when my son left it in my driveway while he was away.... gat dam thing is ready for the grave any moment now. Compared to my new car, its pretty scary with stearing so delicate, shocks dragging knees, it felt like rubber bands holding her together.

My son is determined to keep her till the plates fall off.... or the first high repair bill whichever comes first. Got only 98,000 miles on it too, but haven't put a single nickle into her aside form tires n brakes. Even have the factory antifreeze in it!

I probably jinxed it telling you this.

If its ready to take her last ride.. anyone interested can leave me a note and its yours when we are ready to let it go. Come n get her? 2.4 4 dr no mods.

Last edited by paul ron : 09-25-2017 at 08:55 PM.
paul ron is offline   Reply With Quote