View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 01:44 PM   #33
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattismodderX View Post
agreed. ive had this problem for over 6 months. i dont know how to do it myself nor do i have the $ for the parts .. fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattismodderX View Post
Ok so i just took my car to a shop and they said that they didnt want to put a new clip in cause it will just break again and they said the only way to fix it for good is to get a new window thing which is like 250+ tax.... anyone else know of any ways to keep the clip from breaking?
Soooo which one is it either you didn't have the money to get it fixed or you did..wouldn't see the need to take it to a shop with out the money to get it fixed..... Anyway they must be banking that you had no knowledge of what was going on and just tried to feed you one to see if you would bite. It would be easier to just try...if it is broke now it can't get any worse.