View Single Post
Old 11-05-2015, 04:43 PM   #3
S8track16
GL Member

S8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond repute
What price range do you have to work with for the system?

6.5's will fit in the doors (you can either attach the speakers to the actual door panel, or behind it in the factory position but you will need adapters), I currently have infinity kappa 62.9i in each front door and they perform quite well being powered by my pioneer stereo.

The headunit shouldn't matter too much but I would stick with Kenwood, Pioneer or Alpine.

If you have a good set of speakers in the front, you wouldn't need to worry about having 6x9s in the back.

For the amp, it really depends on the sub and how much power you want to run. I would recommend the Alpine mrp-m500, or rockford fosgate (older models are fairly cheap and work great), skar audio, soundqubed....there are a ton of options but it depends on what you're willing to spend.

New System in Progress...Mids/Tweets: 2 Skar SPX component sets powered by a Skar 85.4. Subs: Hybrid 15" DD/AA, Amp: Skar SK3500, 2 runs (power and ground) of Knu OFC 0 gauge, XS d3400 up front, 2 Deka g31s in the trunk...more to come
S8track16 is offline   Reply With Quote