View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 11:43 PM   #22
spc2125
GLS member

spc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Rad17 View Post
10m socket with wrench. and tools to tighten the bar components. (you should have them already) front, remover the 3 bolts, put on the rings, tighten down, adjust bar (they are pain to get in place on the front). rear, get 4 bolts to match the studes in the trunk. bolt mounts ontop of other bolt and the circle mount. put bar in place, tighten it all down. heres some pics

i was putting in the rear one and noticed it was not like front.
is the bar even once you place the bar ontop of the old bolts?

and for the front how do you tighten the bar, or is it suppose to be kind of loose? i tried tightening the bolt but i dont have that tool thats on the other side to hold it so it tightens
Check out my alero!
Aleromod Showcase Video
spc2125 is offline   Reply With Quote